Shipping Info & Return Procedure
Delivery time at CatTreeKing.co.uk
The delivery time is approximately 2-4 days in connection with shipping from the Netherlands. We are a company based in the Netherlands (HQ in Waalwijk NB) and we offer our products around the world! This website is meant for the European market and United Kingdom. If a product has a longer time before it's being delivered, it is always mentioned on our website.
What county's does Cattreeking.co.uk ship too?
At the moment, we ship to all of the countries below (Only in the UK & EU).
The delivery time and added costs until the reach of a minimum order amount, depend per country due to the distance or border/customs control.
At the moment we ship to:
- The United Kindom 5-9 Days (Incl. the Isle of Man)
- Northern-Ireland 5-9 Days
- Ireland 3-5 Days
- BeNeLux: Belgium, Netherlands & Luxembourg 1-3 Days
- Germany & Austria 2-5 Days
- France 3-5 Days
- Italy 3-5 Days
- Hungary & Czech Republic 2-5 Days
- Sweden, Denmark, Finland & Norway 4-6 Days
- Switzerland 3-5 Days
- Monaco & Liechtenstein 3-5 Days
- Portugal & Spain 3-5 Days
- Bosnia, Bulgaria & Croatia 3-6 Days
- Estonia, Lithuania & Latvia 2-5 Days
- Greece 7-14 Days (Keep in mind that shipping to islands like Crete, Rhodos etc. take more time and can go up to 30 (!) days)
- Serbia & Romania 3-5 Days
- Slovakia & Slovenia 3-6 Days
We do not ship to:
- Channel Islands (Jersey, Guernsey, Sark, Herm, Alderney)
- Balaeric Islands (Mallorca, Menorca, Ibiza & Formentera)
- Canary Isles (Tenerife, Fuerteventura, Gran Canaria, Lanzarote, La Palma, La Gomera & El Hierro)
- San Marino
- Countries that are not mentioned, are not possible unfortunately
Who brings my order home?
We ship all packages with DPD, one of Europe's leading service providers on the express and parcel market. DPD delivers from Monday to Friday from 8:00 am to 7:30 pm. On the day of dispatch you will receive an e-mail from CatTreeKing.co.uk with a Track & Trace code. By clicking this "link" you can see where your package is located. Keep in mind that you can start to follow your package in the evening after 21:00. Your package will go to a depot near you in the night and will normally be delivered to you the day after shipment.
When sending with DPD, the recipient (or the neighbors) must sign for receipt. Until the recipient signs the proof of delivery, the driver will not hand over your packages. This way the package is always traceable. Your package is also insured by us up to an amount of € 520.
What time can I expect my order?
Unfortunately, we can not predict in advance what time your order will be delivered. This is because the route is scheduled by DPD. DPD delivers from Monday to Friday from 8:00 am to 7:30 pm. And without any problems, between 5-9 working days (Scandinavia 2-6)
How will my order be delivered?
Orders that are shipped with DPD are delivered in proper packaging in order to keep your products in good condition. With DPD packages can be send up to 31.5 kg. This means that if you order products that are heavier, they are delivered in several boxes and can be delivered on different days.
I was not home at the first attempt!
If the recipient is not at home at the time of delivery, DPD will try to deliver the package to the neighbors. You will find a note in the mailbox that contains this information.
If your neighbors do not want to accept the package or are not present, the carrier will deliver the package to a DPD parcel shop.
You can also find the information of delivery to a DPD parcel shop on your letter, or in the DPD tracking code which you have received by e-mail.
If you have not picked up the package after 2 weeks at the parcel shop, the package automatically returns to sender.
If you have a further question about delivery, our customer service will gladly help you. CatTreeKing.co.uk is available 5 days a week at +31(0)416-383221
Return at CatTreeKing.co.uk
Returns are only possible if the following conditions are met:
- This → return form must be filled in completely and returned within the packaging.
- The goods are unused, i.e. free from stains, (smoke) odors, cat hair or damage.
- The goods must be properly packed for return, preferably in the original boxes. CatTreeKing.co.uk is not liable for damage incurred during the return.
The customer is responsible for the return shipment until receipt by CatTreeKing.co.uk. The track & trace information serves as a receipt.
The goods to be returned must be sufficiently stamped. Packages that are not prepaid or underpaid will not be accepted.
In case of a refund, this will be done by CatTreeKing.co.uk within 14 days after receiving the returned goods. The refund will be 100% of the order amount excluding pick-up's arranged by cattreeking.co.uk, return costs that were not created by mistakes from Cattreeking.co.uk and without the Sterling Fee. Please be also informed that the amount you pay to PAY.nl, is in Euro's. By the time we are going to refund you, the pound (£) can lose it's worth compared to the Euro(€). As mentioned above, we refund you 100% of the net worth of the day.
Cattreeking / RHRQuality
Van Harenstraat 6
5145 RJ Waalwijk
Always fill in the return form. And do this in every box you send back to us. You can find the return form here.
If you have any questions, our customer service will gladly assist you. CatTreeKing.co.uk can be reached 5 days a week at +31(0)416-383221.